No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not improve your chance of winning.
1. TO ENTER: Contest is being run through the website, but has entries through Facebook and Twitter. Neither Facebook or Twitter is a partner with the Sponsor in the Sweepstakes. Entrants must complete one of the designated entry ways to enter. Completing an entry way alone does not provide entry into the Sweepstakes. Entry must leave a comment on the page. Contest entry is clearly outlined in contest post.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to any individual who is as of the beginning of the Entry Period, a legal resident of one of the 50 United States or DC (the “Eligibility Area”), 18 years of age or older at the date of entry. Employees, officers, directors and agents, their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouses) and household members regardless of where they live, or members of the same households (whether related or not) of the Sweepstakes Sponsors or of any entity providing prizing or promotion for the Sweepstakes, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or to win any prize. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE ELIGIBILITY AREA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
3. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes entry/closing dates vary per promotion (“Sweepstakes Period”). Check each promotion for closing dates. A comment must be left on the respective blog post outlining the entry method in order to enter the contest. Any attempt by a participant to obtain more than the allowable entries by using multiple/different e-mail addresses, identities or any other methods will void all of that participant’s entries. By entering, entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements. Illegible and/or incomplete Entries and Entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. Sponsors and their agents are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected Entries, for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, for lost or unavailable network connections, or for failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any human error which may occur in the receipt or processing of the Entries. Proof of entering information at Web site does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the scheduling of the Sweepstakes without prior notification. Use of computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic, automatic and other similar means to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and may result in the disqualification of the entrant. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account is registered on the date the Entry is submitted. All Entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. POTENTIAL WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: One potential winner (“Potential Winners”) will be selected in a random drawing on or one week after the Sweepstakes Period, by Sponsor or its designee, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Entrants need not be present to win. Each Potential Winner will be notified by e-mail (“Prize Notification”) and must provide by e-mail within 10 days of the date of the Prize Notification (the “Deadline”), his/her full name and a mailing address (“Mailing Information”) where Sponsor can send the Prize. The mailing address must be a street address (no P.O. boxes). If a Potential Winner does not provide the Mailing Information in response to the Prize Notification by the Deadline, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate Potential Winner will be selected from all eligible entries received for the original drawing. Once Sponsor receives a Potential Winner’s Mailing Information, Sponsor shall declare that Potential Winner a winner (“Winner”). Return of any Prize Notification or Prize will result in disqualification, an alternate Potential Winner will be selected from all eligible entries received for the original drawing, and Sponsor shall repeat the winner selection and notification procedures set forth in this Section 5 until a qualified Winner has been selected.
5. PRIZE CONDITIONS: No cash redemption or prize substitution allowed. Prize is non-transferable. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received. Each Entry will have an equal chance of winning. The Prize will be awarded. There is a limit of one prize per person. The Prize is awarded “AS IS” and without WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
6. TAXES AND COSTS RELATED TO THE PRIZES: All applicable taxes, including all federal, state, local and other taxes and any license, destination and delivery charges are the sole responsibility of each Winner.
8. INTERNET: If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds who tampers with the entry process, operation of the Sweepstakes or Web site, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes without notice and to select the winner from all eligible Entries received prior to the cancellation or termination. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, problems or technical malfunctions of any computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or Entry to be received by Sponsor on account of human error, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of Web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes.
9. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY ALTER OR DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.